Another attempt at DLSR film scanning
I digitised the negative with a Pentax K-1 and the FA 100 2.8 Macro lens using the JJC clone of Nikon ES-2. Postproduction is done in Pixelmator Pro. I used a Nikon 35TI and a Kodak BW400CN to take the original photo.
Strangely enough, the JJC does not allow a 1:1 ratio with the Micro Nikkor 60 2.8.
The instructions advise to mount the 62mm to 52mm step-down ring, the #2 52mm barrel-shaped tube and finally the film holder.
These instructions are clearly wrong, as it is not possible to get 1:1 magnification with this setup.
So I removed the tube and mounted the film carrier directly on the 62mm to 52mm step-down ring. However, as the step-down ring is still too thick, 1:1 magnification is still not possible.